Skip to content
Plan your trip

How many beaches does Aruba have?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

How many beaches does Aruba have?

More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7230 by romana
I know that Aruba has some wonderful beaches and I have been to at least 10 of them. I want to visit all of Aruba's beaches though. Does anyone know how many that they have?

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7234 by paddy
I believe that Aruba has 21 official beaches. You might be able to look around and find a list of them. If you have already seen 10 then you are almost half way there.

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7244 by travelbug
That is really awesome that you have 21 beaches to choose from there. I can't wait until our vacation time rolls around and we can go check them out for ourselves.

None
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement