Skip to content
Plan your trip

A Small Town in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

A Small Town in Aruba

More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7236 by travelbug
Does anyone know of a small town in Aruba that is away from the crowds where we could stay while we are there? We don't care about staying in the big fancy motels and we would really like to see Aruba as it really is.

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7239 by Travelwithgrace
I recommend you look for places on the eastern side of Aruba. It's less developed for tourists and may offer you the more authentic experience you are looking for. Pos Chiquito is one name that comes to mind.

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7241 by Floater
Replied by Floater on topic RE:A Small Town in Aruba
I don't know of a city, exactly, but I was told that the further inland you go, the less tourists there are. I know I'm always on the beach when I visit!

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7250 by horselover
Replied by horselover on topic RE:A Small Town in Aruba
This sounds like a cool idea and something I know that we would enjoy. Are there beaches on the less popular side of Aruba? We would love to find an out of the way place where we could be away from a lot of people, but still enjoy the beach, too.

None
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement