- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Poisonous Snakes In Aruba
16 years 3 weeks ago #7240
by Floater
None
Poisonous Snakes In Aruba was created by Floater
I was wondering if there were poisonous snakes in Aruba? I was told that in Puerto Rico there weren't any. Is that an island thing, or does Aruba have them? I don't recall being told to watch out for snakes...
None
16 years 3 weeks ago #7245
by travelbug
None
Replied by travelbug on topic RE:Poisonous Snakes In Aruba
There are two snakes that are native to Aruba. One is a small non-poisonous snake and the other is a poisonous rattlesnake. So you do need to be careful if you are out of the city walking anywhere.
None
- horselover
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 3 weeks ago #7249
by horselover
None
Replied by horselover on topic RE:Poisonous Snakes In Aruba
Boy I am really glad to know this. I had no idea that there were rattlesnakes on the island of Aruba. We love to hike so it is very important for us to know this ahead of time.
None
16 years 3 weeks ago #7253
by ShannaT
None
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Poisonous Snakes In Aruba
A couple of years ago there was a major panic over a growing number of boa constrictor which were being brought into the country accidentally. Not sure if that is still the case these days. I wouldn't want to cross one of those!
None
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds