In-Aruba Travel Portal

ATM machines in Aruba

More
13 years 7 months ago #7303 by horselover
Do bank debit cards work in the ATM machines in Aruba? Are ATM machines plenteous there? Do they charge you for using a card that isn't from their bank? If so, how much is the charge?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #7373 by travelbug
Replied by travelbug on topic RE:ATM machines in Aruba
You won't have a problem using them if your card is part of the Cirrus, Maestro or Plus systems. They are also very plenteous on the island so you won't have a problem finding one. When I was there the last time, none of them charged a fee.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7401 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:ATM machines in Aruba
Yeah, they have a pretty good ATM system there. So much so that it is the primary way that I get my money. I try not to carry too much cash or too many checks on me.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7416 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:ATM machines in Aruba
I use the ATM because if I use my credit card at shops they charge me fees for using it out of the country but I do not get charged that when I use the ATM.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7430 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:ATM machines in Aruba
This is just a dumb little question but I wanted to ask anyway and this seems to be the right place. How many ATM's are there in Aruba?

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7437 by travelbug
Replied by travelbug on topic RE:ATM machines in Aruba
I am so glad to hear that there are plenty of ATMs in Aruba. I prefer using my debit card so that I don't have to carry travelers checks around with me. It also saves me the hassle of trying to find a place that will exchange my money.

None

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds