- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Hard Rock Cafe Aruba
- Travelwithgrace
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #7309
by Travelwithgrace
None
Hard Rock Cafe Aruba was created by Travelwithgrace
Just wondering if the Hard Rock is still open. It was based on the Palm Beach hotel strip a while back but I heard several branches have or are closing. I hope it survived as I love their red, white and blue burger.
None
16 years 2 weeks ago #7311
by Sunnyside
None
Replied by Sunnyside on topic RE:Hard Rock Cafe Aruba
Yes, it is still alive and well! Check it out:
www.hardrock.com/locations/cafes3/cafe.a...onID=524&MIBEnumID=3
I did not have the opportunity to go on my last visit, but I will try to go next time.
I did not have the opportunity to go on my last visit, but I will try to go next time.
None
16 years 2 weeks ago #7321
by tasha424
None
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Hard Rock Cafe Aruba
Aruba is the perfect place for a Hard Rock Cafe. There are lots closing but I do not think that will ever happen to the one that they have in Aruba.
None
16 years 2 weeks ago #7322
by paddy
None
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Hard Rock Cafe Aruba
I really like the Hard Rock Cafe so I was rather sad to hear that they are going to be closing some. I am glad to hear that the one in Aruba is still going strong though!
None
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds