Skip to content
Plan your trip

The Desert In Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

The Desert In Aruba

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #7329 by Floater
The Desert In Aruba was created by Floater
Another thing that I find very interesting about Aruba, is not only is it a beautiful tropical island, but there is also desert! So you have palm trees and cactus, as well. I could be wrong, but I don't know of any other islands like this....

None
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #7339 by travelbug
Replied by travelbug on topic RE:The Desert In Aruba
That is awesome that you would have that variation on such a small island. Is there anything special that one would want to see in the desert part of the island?

None
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #7341 by Playn Jane
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:The Desert In Aruba
The desert area is stunning, but then I have a thing for cacti and wild goats! It's largely because of the rocky desert area that Aruba escaped colonization - it just wasn't considered attractive enough by early pillagers!

None
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement