Skip to content
Plan your trip

Day trips from Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Day trips from Aruba

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #7345 by Kat
Day trips from Aruba was created by Kat
Has anyone ever taken the day trips to Venezuela? I've always wanted to do it, but Venezuela makes me nervous. I've heard stories about people being robbed and whatnot. It would be really cool to see a different country, I just wish it was a little safer.

None
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #7354 by Chipper
Replied by Chipper on topic RE:Day trips from Aruba
If you are going just for one day you may want to read this story about someone who has done it. It sounds like you'll be fine if you hire a legit driver and spend the time sightsee-ing. The taxes seem quite high for a short trip but if it's your only chance it is worth it.

None
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #7360 by Floater
Replied by Floater on topic RE:Day trips from Aruba
For some reason, I never realized that Aruba was that close to Venezuela. I have a friend in Venezuela that I may want to visit next trip....

None
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #7366 by Toby
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Day trips from Aruba
On a clear day, you can actually see Venezuela from Aruba. I haven't taken a trip there yet though. From what I've been told, if you stay ONLY in the tourist areas you should be fine. Do NOT wander and make sure you do NOT get lost.

None
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement