Skip to content
Plan your trip

Overnight Horse Back Rides

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Overnight Horse Back Rides

More
16 years 3 days ago #7372 by horselover
I have been hoping that my wife and I could go on a guided overnight horseback ride while we are in Aruba. Does anyone know if the places that offer horseback riding have longer rides like that?

None
More
16 years 2 days ago #7388 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Overnight Horse Back Rides
I have no idea but I hope someone does. I have never thought about doing that before but I think it would be so much fun to go on an outdoor horse back ride overnight in Aruba!

None
More
16 years 1 day ago #7397 by Sunnyside
There are plenty of daytime horseback rides, that's for sure. I never checked to see if they did it overnight, but I am pretty sure they do. I mean, that has to be very romantic - I would think that they would have thought of it!

None
Time to create page: 0.350 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement