In-Aruba Travel Portal

Swimming pools in Aruba

More
13 years 6 months ago #7438 by romana
Aruba has tons and tons of beaches where you can enjoy yourself but have you noticed some of the swimming pools. Some of the hotels have huge pools! Does anyone else thing this is strange?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7440 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Swimming pools in Aruba
Yes I have noticed that and I thought it was strange at first and then I realized that it was good. Sometimes you do not want to go to the beach. Sometimes you want to lay around guests only area and enjoy Aruba.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7444 by Floater
Replied by Floater on topic RE:Swimming pools in Aruba
I don't think it's strange at all. In Florida, or Myrtle Beach, for instance, all of the hotels have pools, too. I guess not everyone wants to swim in ocean water, or lay on a sandy beach, but because it is so hot, they still want to swim. So, they choose the chlorine instead.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7451 by Vionette
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:Swimming pools in Aruba
This winter will be my first time in Aruba, but all the resorts I have ever stayed at in The Bahamas and Puerto Rico had enormous pools. Some had more than one. I think it's part of the tropical setting - huge pools with waterfalls surrounded by lush gardens.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7463 by travelbug
I don't think it's strange at all. Anywhere you go to the beach, the main hotels all have large swimming pools. It is mainly for the comfort of their guests and to give them another option. Some folks may not have time to go to the beach to swim, but they could spend a half an hour in the hotel swimming pool.

None

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds