Skip to content
Plan your trip

Cooking in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Cooking in Aruba

More
16 years 1 week ago #7454 by BeachBunny
Cooking in Aruba was created by BeachBunny
Has anybody ever gone to a fresh fish market and bought and cooked their own fish while there? I thought maybe the smaller hotels might have outdoor grilling available for the guests and that sounds like a fun thing to do.

None
More
16 years 1 week ago #7459 by travelbug
Replied by travelbug on topic RE:Cooking in Aruba
That sounds like something that would be really fun. I know on some beaches the main hotels rent barbecue grills so that people can have their own barbecues right on the beach. Sometimes they even offer tables and chairs. I wonder if they do that in Aruba?

None
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement