Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba 20 year certificate

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba 20 year certificate

More
16 years 1 week ago #7477 by Vionette
How cool is this? If you've been going to Aruba every year for 20 years, you can get a Goodwill Ambassador Certificate from the Tourism Authority. I think that is just the neatest thing! Hopefully, 20 years from now, I'll be eligible :)

None
More
16 years 5 days ago #7499 by Chipper
It's always nice to get recognition for your achievements :) but does it bring any reward? A party when you get the paper? Discounts for future visits? I don't mean to sound like I'd be ungrateful but I'd like to get something....

None
More
16 years 5 days ago #7503 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Aruba 20 year certificate
Hrm well I have gone every year for some time now... not 20 years yet. What do you have to do to get this certificate? Can you just show them your passport, would that work? What proof do you need?

None
More
16 years 5 days ago #7507 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Aruba 20 year certificate
That is good news. I have not gone twenty years straight but I am already well on my way to reaching that goal! What a fun and interesting goal for me to set for myself.

None
More
16 years 5 days ago #7514 by BeachBunny
romana wrote:

Hrm well I have gone every year for some time now... not 20 years yet. What do you have to do to get this certificate? Can you just show them your passport, would that work? What proof do you need?


I've heard about this before, but I'm not sure exactly what they ask for as proof. I'm sure a passport would be sufficient.

Chipper - I haven't heard about any rewards going along with it, but they might give you some coupons or something. I think it's just supposed to be something cute they do for loyal visitors.

None
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement