In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba 20 year certificate

More
13 years 6 months ago #7477 by Vionette
How cool is this? If you've been going to Aruba every year for 20 years, you can get a Goodwill Ambassador Certificate from the Tourism Authority. I think that is just the neatest thing! Hopefully, 20 years from now, I'll be eligible :)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7499 by Chipper
It's always nice to get recognition for your achievements :) but does it bring any reward? A party when you get the paper? Discounts for future visits? I don't mean to sound like I'd be ungrateful but I'd like to get something....

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7503 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Aruba 20 year certificate
Hrm well I have gone every year for some time now... not 20 years yet. What do you have to do to get this certificate? Can you just show them your passport, would that work? What proof do you need?

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7507 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Aruba 20 year certificate
That is good news. I have not gone twenty years straight but I am already well on my way to reaching that goal! What a fun and interesting goal for me to set for myself.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7514 by BeachBunny
romana wrote:

Hrm well I have gone every year for some time now... not 20 years yet. What do you have to do to get this certificate? Can you just show them your passport, would that work? What proof do you need?

I've heard about this before, but I'm not sure exactly what they ask for as proof. I'm sure a passport would be sufficient.

Chipper - I haven't heard about any rewards going along with it, but they might give you some coupons or something. I think it's just supposed to be something cute they do for loyal visitors.

None

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds