Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba and life expectancy

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba and life expectancy

More
16 years 1 week ago #7479 by zoie4
I always have a strange fascination with Aruba and all the little facts I can find. Did you know that the average life expectancy of an Aruban citizen is 75.28 years?

None
More
16 years 1 week ago #7481 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Aruba and life expectancy
Yes and the man woman split is interesting as well. Men are expected to live to 72 where women are expected to live until 78.

None
More
16 years 1 week ago #7484 by BeachBunny
I'm sure I'd live to a ripe old age in such an environment too. All that fresh sea air and the beautiful surroundings. If you can pull it off, you would be wise to retire there.

None
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement