Skip to content
Plan your trip

Fishing rod rental in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Fishing rod rental in Aruba

More
16 years 4 days ago #7543 by Vionette
Is it possible to rent fishing equipment on the island? Are there piers or something like that to fish from? My fiance loves to fish and I think it would be fun to spend a morning fishing, but obviously packing rods and a tackle box isn't really possible.

None
More
16 years 4 days ago #7549 by BeachBunny
I haven't done it myself, but I would imagine that some of the water sports places might rent fishing equipment. Someone has to. I can't see how the fishing would be limited to offshore deep sea excursions.

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #7915 by jason
just to make sure you go on fishing, i would suggest that you bring your fishing rod with you compared of buying a new set on the island. Aruba is a gold mine for deep sea fishing, i'm sure you will enjoy the trip. tell me about it, ok?

None
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement