In-Aruba Travel Portal

Scuba diving and bungee jumping in Aruba?

More
13 years 3 months ago #8196 by dinkygreg
Hello friends..
I am 25 yrs old guy from Texas and I love traveling. Well, I am planning a trip to Aruba this summer. This will be my first trip to Aruba so I am very excited. Can anyone tell me some good places for scuba diving? I am also interested to know about the cheap hotels near scuba diving places. Is there any good place for bungee jumping in Aruba?

Thanks..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #8197 by SunSeeker
Hi,

There are quite some good and nice places for scuba diving. When I visit a spot for the first time I always go there with a more experience diver who knows the place.
Still..
I think the Sonesta Airplanes and the Antilla wreck are the dive sites are a must if you going to dive at this Island. But for these sites you need some divers who knows these places.

If you want to dive on yourself, you can visit the dive spots Santa Largo, Pos Chiquito and Mangel Halto. These are all reef dives and reachable by shore and a little swimming. The review section of In-Aruba.Com is not finished and we are busy to fill the database with hotels, restaurants, apartments and dive sites.
A nice accommodation is Aruba Reef Apartments. This apartment has a private beach and very suitable for divers. You can clean your gear outside next to the apartments. Costs are 120USD for a night. Another nice location is Aruba Beach Chalets. Also very suitable for divers. And these apartments are located at a great dive site.

Bunge jumping is not that common on Aruba. I do not know where you can do this.

If you have questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Sun…

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds