- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Romantic Must See Spots for Young Couple?
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #8774
by Firefly
Romantic Must See Spots for Young Couple? was created by Firefly
My husband Chris and I are a young couple planning our first romantic trip to Aruba. We are generally new to traveling since we just finished college and didn't have the time to do so before. We want to make sure we hit all the sites and activities we just cant go home without. What are some of the must-see places and must-do activities a that we make sure we put in our plans?
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by Firefly.
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #8784
by Jetsetter
Replied by Jetsetter on topic Re: Romantic Must See Spots for Young Couple?
While I was doing my own research about Aruba, I stumbled across a spot called "Tunnel of Love". The name sounds romantic! :lol: It's a cave with a heart-shaped entrance, thus the name. If you and your partner are in for some adventure, you might want to consider checking more about "Tunnel of Love".
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by Jetsetter.
- JillyandCraig
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #8822
by JillyandCraig
Replied by JillyandCraig on topic Re: Romantic Must See Spots for Young Couple?
Firefly, I'm in the same boat as you and Chris. I have been to Aruba before but was with female friends. I remember thinking then that the beach walks at sunset looked romantic, if cliched! I really want to find some things for couples to do too, so let's share any information we get.
15 years 4 months ago #8841
by Firefly
Replied by Firefly on topic Re: Romantic Must See Spots for Young Couple?
Absolutely! I did look up the tunnel of love and I found mixed reviews. Some people who had gone said it was romantic some said not at all. I think it would have something to do with the plan of going there though. If you just go looking for it to be romantic all in instead of maybe set it u to be romantic? If you bring a picnic, candles and champaign or sparkling apple cider if your a non drinker. It seems like there are a lot of party scenes in Aruba but other then the suggestions I have received now I haven't found anything specific for a romantic adventure for a couple. I would love to hear from somebody "oh hey I went (blank) and we had a great time."
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds