In-Aruba Travel Portal

Romantic Must See Spots for Young Couple?

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #8774 by Firefly
My husband Chris and I are a young couple planning our first romantic trip to Aruba. We are generally new to traveling since we just finished college and didn't have the time to do so before. We want to make sure we hit all the sites and activities we just cant go home without. What are some of the must-see places and must-do activities a that we make sure we put in our plans?
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Firefly.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #8784 by Jetsetter
While I was doing my own research about Aruba, I stumbled across a spot called "Tunnel of Love". The name sounds romantic! :lol: It's a cave with a heart-shaped entrance, thus the name. If you and your partner are in for some adventure, you might want to consider checking more about "Tunnel of Love". :)
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Jetsetter.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8822 by JillyandCraig
Firefly, I'm in the same boat as you and Chris. I have been to Aruba before but was with female friends. I remember thinking then that the beach walks at sunset looked romantic, if cliched! I really want to find some things for couples to do too, so let's share any information we get.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8841 by Firefly
Absolutely! I did look up the tunnel of love and I found mixed reviews. Some people who had gone said it was romantic some said not at all. I think it would have something to do with the plan of going there though. If you just go looking for it to be romantic all in instead of maybe set it u to be romantic? If you bring a picnic, candles and champaign or sparkling apple cider if your a non drinker. It seems like there are a lot of party scenes in Aruba but other then the suggestions I have received now I haven't found anything specific for a romantic adventure for a couple. I would love to hear from somebody "oh hey I went (blank) and we had a great time."

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds