- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Buying swimwear
- JillyandCraig
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
15 years 4 months ago #8807
by JillyandCraig
Buying swimwear was created by JillyandCraig
The first (and only) time i went to Aruba I took everything with me and then saw lots of bargain T-shorts and things in local shops. This time i was thinking of buying some swimwear there. The issue I have is being a pear shape, so I prefer to buy bikinis as separates. Is this going to be a challenge?
15 years 4 months ago #8808
by Justin
Replied by Justin on topic Re: Buying swimwear
I have never bought a bikini, but I do not think it will be a problem. There are a ton of shops there, and swimming is very popular. I am sure they sell them in separates at the shops in Aruba.
15 years 4 months ago #8821
by Zooba
Replied by Zooba on topic Re: Buying swimwear
I don't think that you will have any problem. I am sure they will sell swim wear for all body types, considering not only the differing body types of those who live there but also the amount of tourism Aruba gets. Good luck! I hope you find something great.
- junethetraveler
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #8830
by junethetraveler
Replied by junethetraveler on topic Re: Buying swimwear
I have bot a lot of swim wear in Aruba, both as sets and separates. I love it because when I come home and people ask me where I got that great suit I cant to tell them all about Aruba!
15 years 4 months ago #8834
by Lantern
Replied by Lantern on topic Re: Buying swimwear
Jilly, my friend has the same issue and she managed fine. It's fair to say that there isn't the choice you would have if you went for a set, but still enough to make you happy, I'm sure.
- JillyandCraig
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #8859
by JillyandCraig
Replied by JillyandCraig on topic Re: Buying swimwear
Hey I feel much more relaxed about not stocking up beforehand. Thanks for that. June, that's a great way to have a keepsake that is practical too.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds