In-Aruba Travel Portal

Buying swimwear

More
12 years 9 months ago #8807 by JillyandCraig
The first (and only) time i went to Aruba I took everything with me and then saw lots of bargain T-shorts and things in local shops. This time i was thinking of buying some swimwear there. The issue I have is being a pear shape, so I prefer to buy bikinis as separates. Is this going to be a challenge?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8808 by Justin
Replied by Justin on topic Re: Buying swimwear
I have never bought a bikini, but I do not think it will be a problem. There are a ton of shops there, and swimming is very popular. I am sure they sell them in separates at the shops in Aruba.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8821 by Zooba
Replied by Zooba on topic Re: Buying swimwear
I don't think that you will have any problem. I am sure they will sell swim wear for all body types, considering not only the differing body types of those who live there but also the amount of tourism Aruba gets. Good luck! I hope you find something great.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8830 by junethetraveler
Replied by junethetraveler on topic Re: Buying swimwear
I have bot a lot of swim wear in Aruba, both as sets and separates. I love it because when I come home and people ask me where I got that great suit I cant to tell them all about Aruba!

More
12 years 9 months ago #8834 by Lantern
Replied by Lantern on topic Re: Buying swimwear
Jilly, my friend has the same issue and she managed fine. It's fair to say that there isn't the choice you would have if you went for a set, but still enough to make you happy, I'm sure.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8859 by JillyandCraig
Replied by JillyandCraig on topic Re: Buying swimwear
Hey I feel much more relaxed about not stocking up beforehand. Thanks for that. June, that's a great way to have a keepsake that is practical too.

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds