In-Aruba Travel Portal

capital city

More
14 years 9 months ago #1741 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:capital city
Oranjestad seems to be a good place to visit. I heard this place is quite unforgettable to tourists. Aside from the unique language and the beaches, what could be the reason why people like to return in Aruba?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1918 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:capital city
millionaireman wrote:

Oranjestad seems to be a good place to visit. I heard this place is quite unforgettable to tourists. Aside from the unique language and the beaches, what could be the reason why people like to return in Aruba?

well i think because of its place and its people..:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2299 by reymartin69
Replied by reymartin69 on topic RE:capital city
Oranjestad has many places of interest. They have museums, Butterfly farms and Parks. Also, this bustling city has its own distinct nightlife. You can go bar hopping or going to movies.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2447 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:capital city
reymartin69 wrote:

Oranjestad has many places of interest. They have museums, Butterfly farms and Parks. Also, this bustling city has its own distinct nightlife. You can go bar hopping or going to movies.

great! i like bar hopping and the likes..i am interested on butterfly farms..like to see the different types of butterfly:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2763 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:capital city
reymartin69 wrote:

yeah you are right. my kid would really love seeing those butterflies. you also mention parks, do they have guards? is it also safe to visit during night time?

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7946 by jason
Replied by jason on topic RE:capital city
yes its true that Oranjestad is the capital of Aruba but unlike the outskirts of Oranjestad, the main downtown area attracts more shoppers compared to sight seeing tourists. the city would be the best place to shop for souvenirs, don't you think?

None

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds