In-Aruba Travel Portal

capital city

More
14 years 9 months ago #1554 by Bigmac
Replied by Bigmac on topic RE:capital city
Thats a larger population that I thought Oranjestad would have for some reason. What is the population of the whole island? Does anyone know?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1578 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:capital city
sharird wrote:

Sounds like a bustling place and quite the contrast from the sunny beaches I've read about. Better put this on my must see list.

Of course. Its the place that most tourist actually go to see there. Its really lovely with lots of people and many great resorts and hotel to choose from.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1579 by takatenamano
lilibeth wrote:

well beaches are along the coast line while i am talking about Oranjestad..the capital city where its bustling with people everyday to go to work and the likes..:D

Yeah. Its really great. Most work of people there are in resorts and hotels and other people go there just to have a vacation. Its really nice to be there even just once in a while.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1580 by takatenamano
bethoven wrote:

I heard there are lots of places to visit in Oranjestad. What do you think is the best place we shouldn't miss to visit in the capital city? Papiamento, I never heard that dialect before, I'll try to search it as well.:)

Well, you can b satisfied just by visiting the city you know.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1581 by takatenamano
lilibeth wrote:

well i think for me i like the nightlife in oranjestad..to know more on the best places to go there is read it here

I've just read this lilibeth. Thanks.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1582 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:capital city
Bigmac wrote:

Thats a larger population that I thought Oranjestad would have for some reason. What is the population of the whole island? Does anyone know?

kindly read it here so that you maybe able to know its population and other facts..

None

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds