In-Aruba Travel Portal

best cheap hotel deals

More
14 years 8 months ago #2114 by seaside
Replied by seaside on topic RE:best cheap hotel deals
SunSeeker wrote:

North of Oranjestad you can find MVC Eaglebeach. This is one of the cheapest hotels on the Island and it is situated near Eagle Beach.
In the center of Oranjestad you can find Renaissance. But this is a much more expensive hotel. At the renaissance you can always walk into some celebrity.:D

My Personal favorite, i would recomend it to everyone.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2756 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:best cheap hotel deals
PappaG133 wrote:

I stayed in an apartment when i went to paris and we got a really good deal actually. i would recommend looking into local apartments.

yeah you are right. because anyway, i will spend most of my time strolling than sleeping in the bed. i won't need a luxurious hotel for that vacation to Aruba. really good deal. not so expensive.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2874 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:best cheap hotel deals
brandy wrote:

yeah you are right. because anyway, i will spend most of my time strolling than sleeping in the bed. i won't need a luxurious hotel for that vacation to Aruba. really good deal. not so expensive.

likewise here..i am more on outside activities roaming around and meeting people as well..:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3034 by reymartin69
You have to try and stay at Divi Village and Beach Resort. It is located in Oranjestad and is along the beach line. But would cost you much. If you are looking for cheap accommodations, you might want to try the Villas, cheaper and are always along the beach line.

None

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds