In-Aruba Travel Portal

best cheap hotel deals

More
14 years 9 months ago #1659 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:best cheap hotel deals
crystal wrote:

I highly recommend to stay in cheaper beach resort hotel such as Casa Del Mar, Bucuti and Manchebo. The place is totally cool plus quality service. There are also available local apartments in Aruba. I heard from a friend tthat Sasaki Apartment is a nice place to stay.

The quality service might be at stake when we choose cheaper resorts. But I guess, we don't have to worry about that when we go to Aruba. Certainly, they would provide the best services for their customers. I'll try the Sasaki Apartment. Is it located near a beach?:cool:

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1708 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:best cheap hotel deals
For me, it would be fine to stay in an affordable resort. The MVC Eaglebeach would be enough for me as well. How much does it cost to stay in this resort?:)

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1743 by millionaireman
There could be some economical hotel in Aruba. I think, you should go to Oranjestad and you will find many of those. How much is your estimated budget for the hotel?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1914 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:best cheap hotel deals
crystal wrote:

I highly recommend to stay in cheaper beach resort hotel such as Casa Del Mar, Bucuti and Manchebo. The place is totally cool plus quality service. There are also available local apartments in Aruba. I heard from a friend tthat Sasaki Apartment is a nice place to stay.

I will check on that apartment in the net and made some necessarily arrangements ..thanks for the tips..:)

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1920 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:best cheap hotel deals
I stayed in an apartment when i went to paris and we got a really good deal actually. i would recommend looking into local apartments.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2111 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:best cheap hotel deals
PappaG133 wrote:

I stayed in an apartment when i went to paris and we got a really good deal actually. i would recommend looking into local apartments.

great! thanks for the suggestion..i think i will check on the local apartments here in the web in preparation for my trip..:)

None

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds