In-Aruba Travel Portal

Cost Of Living

More
14 years 3 months ago #3769 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic RE:Cost Of Living
If you are going to be living there and especially when you said that you want to be a citizen then you will become a part of the country right? Like the sentence that you quote from my post, the "citizens" will be given priority on jobs. Now if you are already a citizen then you will be prioritized as well.

But please don't take my word as final for this matter. It's just a personal opinion and it might not be true in Aruba.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3775 by traveler
Replied by traveler on topic RE:Cost Of Living
I don't think people will get bored after awhile in an island like Aruba. It has plenty to offer. Business opportunities is not that limited as many people sees it to be.

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3778 by cerin
Replied by cerin on topic RE:Cost Of Living
I would love to think all places like the idea of bringing some business into the area and sorry if I mis-read but it sounds more like old (veteran type) citizens would get priority (rather than new citizens like those who have just moved there). :)

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3781 by Cari
Replied by Cari on topic RE:Cost Of Living
cerin wrote:

I would love to think all places like the idea of bringing some business into the area and sorry if I mis-read but it sounds more like old (veteran type) citizens would get priority (rather than new citizens like those who have just moved there). :)

I have done some research on moving there and since I am a business owner I checked into this specifically. I can't find any "official" resources but from what I read from other sources Cerin is correct.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #3819 by travelinggal
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Cost Of Living
Chica I would think if you went to school there and became a doctor you probably wouldn't have a hard time getting a job. Nearly all countries need doctors these days!

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #3822 by Reggie
Replied by Reggie on topic RE:Cost Of Living
Beautiful girl doctors!!! That's a good reason for visiting Aruba! Good doctors can get jobs anywhere. But you do have to file for license for the area you're going.

None

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds