In-Aruba Travel Portal

Collecting Shells

More
14 years 3 months ago #3889 by Reggie
Collecting Shells was created by Reggie
I know there are some beaches in other parts of the world that don't allow people to collect shells. Can you collect shells on the beaches of Aruba? I really would like to bring some back to the US as mementos of my trip.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3925 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Collecting Shells
I've never been to Aruba yet, but I've done a lot of research on Aruba. Most of the websites I have visited have said a fun activity to enjoy is to collect sea shells. I would think that it would be legal to collect them and take them back to the states. I sure hope so anyway!

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3928 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Collecting Shells
YES!!! I love collecting sea shells! I have to buy them here and I use them to make crafts with. I made a toilet seat cover and a clock for my bathroom. It looks pretty good. My mom sewed me a shower curtain valance and it looks really nice.

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3929 by Reggie
Replied by Reggie on topic RE:Collecting Shells
Sounds good! I love to go to the beach and find them. Here I've had to leave them where they are so I can't wait to find some I can keep.

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3931 by Ginger
Replied by Ginger on topic RE:Collecting Shells
When my vacations involve beaches, I love to collect shells from that beach and use them to make a photoframe for a vacation photo. I know I could basically use any shells, but it makes it more special to have actual shells from that destination.

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3948 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Collecting Shells
I have a jar of shells that I brought back from one of my Aruba trips. The beach around the low rise hotel section has a ton of shells. The other beaches do too, but that area seems to have the most.

None

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds