- Posts: 113
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
3D Cinemas
16 years 7 months ago #4297
by Luke
None
3D Cinemas was created by Luke
Are there cinemas in Oranjestad that is capable of showing 3D movies? I wouldn't want to miss the movies shown in 3D. I'm sure there are movie theaters in Aruba but are there any 3D ones?
None
16 years 7 months ago #4301
by coconut
None
Replied by coconut on topic RE:3D Cinemas
Not too sure on that one myself, and its been a very long time since I have watched anything in 3D. Do they still make you wear those paper glasses or has the tech came up since the last I used em?
None
16 years 7 months ago #4304
by Vionette
None
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:3D Cinemas
I really can't imagine wanting to see a movie when I'm in Aruba. I'll only be there for a week so there is no time to waste!
There is too much to see and do that is exclusive to Aruba and I don't want to miss out on any experiences.
None
16 years 7 months ago #4305
by Luke
None
Replied by Luke on topic RE:3D Cinemas
Although I agree with you Vionette, it is just my personal preference to watch a movie on its release. I don't like my friends telling me about the movie. I want to watch it myself and tell them about what I have seen. 
We still wear those glasses for us to appreciate 3D movies. I have seen a clip of a 4D cinema where the chairs are moving. I haven't been to any cinemas like that but I hope there is one available in Aruba.

We still wear those glasses for us to appreciate 3D movies. I have seen a clip of a 4D cinema where the chairs are moving. I haven't been to any cinemas like that but I hope there is one available in Aruba.
None
16 years 7 months ago #4308
by Jordan
None
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:3D Cinemas
I haven't been to a 3D movie in years. We did see a show at Walt Disney World that was in 3D but they had the newer plastic framed glasses for everyone. They were much more comfortable.
None
- travelinggal
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 7 months ago #4312
by travelinggal
None
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:3D Cinemas
I haven't seen a 3D movie in years and 4D where the chairs move? Next thing you know movies will be like virtual reality where you are in the movie! I usually don't go to the theater on vacation though unless you get a few rainy days.
None
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds