In-Aruba Travel Portal

3D Cinemas

More
14 years 1 month ago #4337 by beachcomber
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:3D Cinemas
While I have never gone to a theatre while in Aruba, I do know that The Cinemas @ Renaissance Marketplace and The Cinema @ Paseo Herencia. You can check out the listings at www.thecinemas.aw/main/news/index.html?id=0000000009 .

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4342 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:3D Cinemas
I understand what you are saying about not wanting your friends to tell you about a movie, but it's the Last thing I'm doing too! I am not going to see any movie when I am in Aruba. It's great to know that there are theaters though if I planned on it.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4345 by Toby
Replied by Toby on topic RE:3D Cinemas
Yea, I'm not likely to be looking for a movie theater on vacation either. Then again, I don't even go to the movies very often at home. Although that 4D thing sounds pretty darn interesting :)

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4353 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:3D Cinemas
There are certain things off limits when I go on vacation and movies are one of them, no offense mind you, but I do not want to spend my vacation time at the movies. Unless it was something amazing, to the point that I would "die" without seeing it, nope, not going.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4371 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:3D Cinemas
I don't want to be boring but just like the others, watching movies is the last thing I want to do in Aruba. Even in my home, I would often think twice to spend 1.5 or 2 hours watching a movie.

None

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds