In-Aruba Travel Portal

3D Cinemas

More
14 years 2 months ago #4297 by Luke
3D Cinemas was created by Luke
Are there cinemas in Oranjestad that is capable of showing 3D movies? I wouldn't want to miss the movies shown in 3D. I'm sure there are movie theaters in Aruba but are there any 3D ones?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #4301 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:3D Cinemas
Not too sure on that one myself, and its been a very long time since I have watched anything in 3D. Do they still make you wear those paper glasses or has the tech came up since the last I used em?

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4304 by Vionette
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:3D Cinemas
I really can't imagine wanting to see a movie when I'm in Aruba. I'll only be there for a week so there is no time to waste! :) There is too much to see and do that is exclusive to Aruba and I don't want to miss out on any experiences.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4305 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:3D Cinemas
Although I agree with you Vionette, it is just my personal preference to watch a movie on its release. I don't like my friends telling me about the movie. I want to watch it myself and tell them about what I have seen. :D

We still wear those glasses for us to appreciate 3D movies. I have seen a clip of a 4D cinema where the chairs are moving. I haven't been to any cinemas like that but I hope there is one available in Aruba.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4308 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:3D Cinemas
I haven't been to a 3D movie in years. We did see a show at Walt Disney World that was in 3D but they had the newer plastic framed glasses for everyone. They were much more comfortable.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4312 by travelinggal
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:3D Cinemas
I haven't seen a 3D movie in years and 4D where the chairs move? Next thing you know movies will be like virtual reality where you are in the movie! I usually don't go to the theater on vacation though unless you get a few rainy days.

None

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds