- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Renaissance Mall
16 years 7 months ago #4339
by Jordan
None
Renaissance Mall was created by Jordan
There is evidently a mall of some sort in Oranjestad. They are supposed to have quite a few shops on the main street of Oranjestad and occasionally they will close the main street to car traffic so everyone can shop. That sounds great!
None
- travelbound
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 7 months ago #4341
by travelbound
None
Replied by travelbound on topic RE:Renaissance Mall
Wow, closing traffic so the people can shop? It sounds like some kind of big deal. I wonder if they have any upscale American stores that sale things on discount. That would be lovely.
None
- beachcomber
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 6 months ago #4399
by beachcomber
None
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:Renaissance Mall
This is a high scale mall. They have Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo and Chopard, just to mention a few. There are over 60 stores, includingt a spa. I'm not aware of any discount stores in this mall.
None
16 years 6 months ago #4400
by Jordan
None
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Renaissance Mall
I'll have to go there when I'm in Aruba. I would guess there won't be many discount stores anywhere there. You are talking a town that depends upon tourist trade.
None
16 years 6 months ago #4408
by coconut
None
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Renaissance Mall
I have always liked things that were bazaar type setups, this seems almost up my alley since I am not really the type to like over crowder indoor malls.
None
- travelinggal
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 6 months ago #4523
by travelinggal
None
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Renaissance Mall
Well I know one place that is topping the list of things to see and do in Aruba.
I can't wait to check out the mall shopping is always high on my list of priorities when vacationing!
I can't wait to check out the mall shopping is always high on my list of priorities when vacationing! None
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds