Skip to content
Plan your trip

Renaissance Mall

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Renaissance Mall

More
16 years 6 months ago #4524 by Toby
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Renaissance Mall
It's a good place for shopping (or window shopping if you're on a tight budget). You won't find any deals there, but there is just something better about paying too much for something when you're in Aruba as opposed to being at home. Gucci bought at home is good. Gucci bought in Aruba is great, lol.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4632 by WaterWings
Replied by WaterWings on topic RE:Renaissance Mall
That sounds wonderful!! Of course I love shopping, doesn't everyone? I want to buy a lot of things while I'm there. I understand the emerald jewelry is beautiful and I'm sure going to make sure I get a ring and bracelet combo to bring home.

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #7950 by jason
Replied by jason on topic RE:Renaissance Mall
Well it is a high end mall where in you can shop signature apparels, perfumes, jewelry and others at the same time you could also enjoy lunch or dinner in this mall because it has quite a few good restaurants to enjoy. would you visit this mall?

None
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement