In-Aruba Travel Portal

Renaissance Mall

More
14 years 1 month ago #4339 by Jordan
Renaissance Mall was created by Jordan
There is evidently a mall of some sort in Oranjestad. They are supposed to have quite a few shops on the main street of Oranjestad and occasionally they will close the main street to car traffic so everyone can shop. That sounds great!

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4341 by travelbound
Replied by travelbound on topic RE:Renaissance Mall
Wow, closing traffic so the people can shop? It sounds like some kind of big deal. I wonder if they have any upscale American stores that sale things on discount. That would be lovely.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4399 by beachcomber
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:Renaissance Mall
This is a high scale mall. They have Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo and Chopard, just to mention a few. There are over 60 stores, includingt a spa. I'm not aware of any discount stores in this mall.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4400 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Renaissance Mall
I'll have to go there when I'm in Aruba. I would guess there won't be many discount stores anywhere there. You are talking a town that depends upon tourist trade.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4408 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Renaissance Mall
I have always liked things that were bazaar type setups, this seems almost up my alley since I am not really the type to like over crowder indoor malls.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4523 by travelinggal
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Renaissance Mall
Well I know one place that is topping the list of things to see and do in Aruba. :D I can't wait to check out the mall shopping is always high on my list of priorities when vacationing!

None

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds