In-Aruba Travel Portal

Day trip

More
14 years 1 month ago #4696 by WaterWings
Replied by WaterWings on topic RE:Day trip
That sounds wonderful! I was thinking of staying in Oranjestad but I don't know now. I may stay somewhere quiet and then drive in. We value or privacy when we're on vacation.;)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4716 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Day trip
Can I go out on the cruise ship to look around?
I would love to do that! It sounds pretty neat. I would probably go back a couple of times. Thanks for sharing what you do. I would love to go twice to see the city at different times.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4726 by WaterWings
Replied by WaterWings on topic RE:Day trip
They do have a "submarine tour" that you can go on to see all of the wrecked vessels and coral reefs around Aruba. It sounds like a really fun thing to do and I'm pretty sure we will take it in while we're there.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4729 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Day trip
sunandfun wrote:

Can I go out on the cruise ship to look around?
I would love to do that! It sounds pretty neat. I would probably go back a couple of times. Thanks for sharing what you do. I would love to go twice to see the city at different times.

That's a good question, but I would think probably not. I mean, how could they then keep track of passengers versus tourists? If they did let me tour it, I might try to stow away :p

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4733 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Day trip
:rolleyes: lol- I was thinking deserted ships not cruise ships- even though I typed cruise ships. My mind wanders at times... I would love to see deserted ships if they had any there.

None

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds