- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Pinky
16 years 5 months ago #4903
by SunSeeker
Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong.
sandboom wrote:
Welcome to the forums,
This is not a government building. This is Royal Plaza. One of Aruba's shopping malls. Here you can find fashion stores, restaurants, bars, jewellery's and souvenir shops. And yes.. it is very pinky :cool:
Interested to learn more about Aruba, I read an article about this island in Wikipedia and see this picture.
Do you know what building is it? Is it a government building? I am curious because the building is just so pinky.
Welcome to the forums,
This is not a government building. This is Royal Plaza. One of Aruba's shopping malls. Here you can find fashion stores, restaurants, bars, jewellery's and souvenir shops. And yes.. it is very pinky :cool:
Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds