In-Aruba Travel Portal

Pinky

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #4959 by sandboom
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:Pinky
Lincoln wrote:

It sure is Pinky. Perhaps sandboom thought that it was a government because of the word "Royal".

The color would surely attract female tourists. Females buy more souvenirs than men so I think the owner made a good choice of the color of the mall.

Actually I could hardly read the building name on the web page the picture is originally posted. Or, if I could read the word "Royal", I would have thought that it's Royal Palace instead of Royal Plaza. :D

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #5225 by sandy
Replied by sandy on topic RE:Pinky
Wow, that is beautiful! And sooo pink! :) I've been looking for a nice shopping mall to visit while down there, I think this will definitely be a place I have to visit. It's such a unique and interesting building. I've never seen a public building so pink. :D

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5241 by funandsun
Replied by funandsun on topic RE:Pinky
The building is very pretty but it is indeed quite pink! Looks like something you should see on an island to me though. I am sure we will go check it out...after all it's a mall!! :p

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5350 by beachcomber
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:Pinky
Vionette wrote:

Lol, it looks like a giant, old fashioned, parked cruise ship :) How cool!!! I can't wait to get there and be around the culture and the beautiful architecture. Oh...and the shopping. I'm looking forward to that too :D

Funny, Vionette! I thought the same thing when I saw this picture. I parked ship. The Royal Plaza is a very nice mall with just about anything a person would want or need. There is a lot of beautiful architecture in Aruba.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5357 by sandboom
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:Pinky
beachcomber wrote:

Funny, Vionette! I thought the same thing when I saw this picture. I parked ship. The Royal Plaza is a very nice mall with just about anything a person would want or need. There is a lot of beautiful architecture in Aruba.

LOL Yeah, the building reminds me of the movie Titanic :D . I believe there is some beautiful architecture in this capital city. I just wonder if Royal Plaza if the only pink buildings in Oranjestad or Aruba.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5394 by Needabreak
Replied by Needabreak on topic RE:Pinky
This place looks and sounds great. I love the color of it too so it will be easy to find. LOL I can't wait to do some shopping at the Royal Plaza while I am vacationing in Aruba!

None

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds