In-Aruba Travel Portal

Pinky

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #4900 by sandboom
Pinky was created by sandboom
Interested to learn more about Aruba, I read an article about this island in Wikipedia and see this picture.

Do you know what building is it? Is it a government building? I am curious because the building is just so pinky. :D

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #4903 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:Pinky
sandboom wrote:

Interested to learn more about Aruba, I read an article about this island in Wikipedia and see this picture.

Do you know what building is it? Is it a government building? I am curious because the building is just so pinky. :D

Welcome to the forums,

This is not a government building. This is Royal Plaza. One of Aruba's shopping malls. Here you can find fashion stores, restaurants, bars, jewellery's and souvenir shops. And yes.. it is very pinky :cool:

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #4904 by sandboom
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:Pinky
Thanks Sunseeker for the warm welcome and the information. :) On Wikipedia, the picture is small and I don't see the building name. :p So we can also find souvenirs in the mall. That's great. Is it the most popular mall in Aruba?

None

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #4920 by Vionette
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:Pinky
Lol, it looks like a giant, old fashioned, parked cruise ship :) How cool!!! I can't wait to get there and be around the culture and the beautiful architecture. Oh...and the shopping. I'm looking forward to that too :D

None

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #4939 by Lincoln
Replied by Lincoln on topic RE:Pinky
It sure is Pinky. Perhaps sandboom thought that it was a government because of the word "Royal".

The color would surely attract female tourists. Females buy more souvenirs than men so I think the owner made a good choice of the color of the mall.

None

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #4955 by cerin
Replied by cerin on topic RE:Pinky
I am not really one for pink but that is quite an attraction and eye catcher. I could not imagine walking down the streets and just randomly seeing a huge pink building, that would never happen from where I am from.

None

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds