- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Semi submarine tour in Oranjestad
16 years 1 month ago #7000
by ShannaT
None
Semi submarine tour in Oranjestad was created by ShannaT
I have moved this to the top of my activity list having realised that it is possible to enjoy a good view of the lovely ocean around Aruba without being completely submerged. Has anyone here tried it?
None
16 years 1 month ago #7007
by tasha424
None
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Semi submarine tour in Oranjestad
I have never heard of it but I would love to know more. Can not say I want to be in a fully submerged submarine. Can you tell me more about this; what is it like?
None
- Playn Jane
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 1 month ago #7008
by Playn Jane
None
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Semi submarine tour in Oranjestad
I did this once but can't remember the exact details right now. I do recall that you went below deck to a special viewing area. It is kind of like being under the water but just below the surface.
None
16 years 1 month ago #7011
by travelbug
None
Replied by travelbug on topic RE:Semi submarine tour in Oranjestad
This sounds like something we would enjoy doing. My mate loves the ocean, but I am terrified of the water. I think I could do this since it doesn't go completely under the water. He'll be excited to know there is something we can do together.
None
16 years 1 month ago #7022
by tasha424
None
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Semi submarine tour in Oranjestad
That is the The SeaWorld Explorer. It is fantastic, the hull of the boat is submerged under water. You can go down in to the underwater observation tour while being in a comfortable and air conditioned space.
None
16 years 1 month ago #7027
by zoie4
None
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Semi submarine tour in Oranjestad
Don't they offer another tour where you can actually go down in a submarine under the see. Like one that fully submerges itself? I have heard it is very popular.
None
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds