Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
If you are a mother, and you have your kids at home, you will not be able to sleep at night without making sure that they're doing great. Are there payphones in Aruba which can be used for international calls? Thanks.
Yes, there are mobile or cellular phones available at the same time your hotel would surely have an international call service so it wouldn't be a hassle for you to call home.... i assure you. How many kids do you have?
Yes, there are mobile or cellular phones available at the same time your hotel would surely have an international call service so it wouldn't be a hassle for you to call home.... i assure you. How many kids do you have?
Thanks for the information bethoven. Well, I don't have kids right now. However, I'm planning to have maybe in three years.. I just want to ask regarding the international calls for everybody's knowledge. Do you have kids?