Skip to content
Plan your trip

Palapa Policy

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Palapa Policy

More
15 years 9 months ago #8093 by trish
Palapa Policy was created by trish
Palapa's roof is covered with dried and woven palm tree leaves. I heard that there is a first come first serve basis on the Palapa reservations in Hyatt and Marriott. How much would it cost for the reservation?Thanks.

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8190 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Palapa Policy
trish wrote:

Palapa's roof is covered with dried and woven palm tree leaves. I heard that there is a first come first serve basis on the Palapa reservations in Hyatt and Marriott. How much would it cost for the reservation?Thanks.


Palapa rentals are based on first-come first-served basis. Do you have any idea how much is the fee when making Palapa reservations?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8276 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Palapa Policy
Those free palapas are for first-come first-serve starting at 7 am . I heard that those palapas that are odd numbered are with pay. Do you like your palapa to be near to the water?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8289 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Palapa Policy
britney wrote:

Those free palapas are for first-come first-serve starting at 7 am . I heard that those palapas that are odd numbered are with pay. Do you like your palapa to be near to the water?


Palapas near the water are much expensive compared to those that are found far apart from the shore line. Right? Can I have a reservation on the free Palapas at night?

None
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement