In-Aruba Travel Portal

Barefoot Restaurant in Aruba

More
13 years 3 months ago #8296 by julien
I heard of Barefoot restaurant in Aruba. What does it feel like to dine in this restaurant? What makes it a unique restaurant? Does it mean you will dine there with bare feet? :D

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #8314 by trish
julien wrote:

I heard of Barefoot restaurant in Aruba. What does it feel like to dine in this restaurant? What makes it a unique restaurant? Does it mean you will dine there with bare feet? :D

It is up to you if you like to dine with bare feet. However, most of the guests there are wearing flip flops. Where is this restaurant located?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8419 by julien
You will find this restaurant under a big Palapa on the beach across the street from Talk of the Town near the airport. Are you planning to dine there?

None

More
13 years 1 month ago #8700 by johnpaul
Sounds cool, i havent heard of a restaurant yet there that has this kind of style. I mean i love to dine in places or restaurant that offers a unique serving, styles and somehow gives you a different experience.

None

More
12 years 10 months ago #8906 by HurricaneAndy
I would venture to say, everything is relaxed in Aruba. I wonder if you are required to wear shirts when you go in to dine? That would be a novel experience for we Americans.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8910 by Zooba
Somebody recommended this restaurant to me. Apparently it's on the sand so while you're eating you can feel the sand between your toes. What kind of food do they serve there?

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds