In-Aruba Travel Portal

Hello Aruba!

More
14 years 3 months ago #3728 by Steve
Hello Aruba! was created by Steve
Hello to everyone!

I have never been to Aruba but I have a friend of mine comes from this beautiful island. He invited me to visit this forum to know more about his homeland. I will surely enjoy my stay in this forum.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3732 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:Hello Aruba!
Hi Steve,

I hope you enjoy your stay at In-Aruba.Com forums. Feel free to take a tour along this site to get a good impression of Aruba.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

More
14 years 3 months ago #3746 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic RE:Hello Aruba!
Thank you for the warm welcome!

Can you tell me the most famous natural attraction of Aruba? My friend told me that its the Hooiberg mountain, would you agree? How high is that mountain? How many days for me to hike that going to the top and back to base camp?

When I think of Caribbean, I think of scuba diving. Can you please suggest a good site to have scuba diving?

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3747 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:Hello Aruba!
Well.. The "Hooiberg" is not a high mountain. It takes around 30 minutes to reach the top. ;)
At the top you find some antennas. There is a concrete stair that goes to the top. The top of the Hooiberg is about 165 meters above sea level. Not high at all. But the view from the top is magnificent.

The best dive site on Aruba is in my opinion Baby Beach. But diving over there needs a little bit more experience. Because Baby Beach is at the most south of the island, the water flows in different directions all the time.
The best "easy" dive location is Hole in the wall (Gat in de muur). It is really nice down there.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

More
14 years 3 months ago #3753 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic RE:Hello Aruba!
Thanks a lot for those information. I have listed the sites you mentioned and I will try the Hole in the wall diving site. I'm just an amateur diver looking for a good time when I go scuba diving.

None

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds