Skip to content
Plan your trip

Big Hello to Everyone

Welcome

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Big Hello to Everyone

More
16 years 8 months ago #3734 by traveler
I'd like to greet everyone a warm hello all the way from the Philippines. I heard so much good things about Aruba's great beaches and exciting nightlife. Not only that, the island boast of beautiful scenic spots and warm people too.

None
More
16 years 8 months ago #3743 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:Big Hello to Everyone
Hello,

Welcome to this Aruba Portal. I hope you enjoy your stay at In-Aruba.Com forums.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement