Skip to content
Plan your trip

Hiya!

Welcome

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Hiya!

More
16 years 8 months ago #3737 by VacaBabe
Hiya! was created by VacaBabe
Hi! I am trying to plan at vacation in Aruba and want to make sure I don't miss out on any of the super awesome things to see or do while there. Let me know what you think are the best things to do!

None
More
16 years 8 months ago #3744 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:Hiya!
Hello,

Welcome to In-Aruba.Com forums.

There are lots of things to see and to do at Aruba.
If you like water sports Aruba is the place to bee.
But also for the many bars and restaurants make it a popular destination.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)
More
16 years 8 months ago #3760 by VacaBabe
Replied by VacaBabe on topic RE:Hiya!
I absolutely love dining out and I enjoy a ladies night out so a bar might be just the thing! I'll be sure to check those out and add some to my evening plans!

None
More
16 years 8 months ago #3767 by chica
Replied by chica on topic RE:Hiya!
I've just been looking at those beautiful beaches! I can't wait to stick my feet into those lovely sandy beaches! I love everything about the beach. I love to hunt shells and I absolutely love to listen to the waves washing up on the shore. Very relaxing.

None
More
16 years 8 months ago #3785 by VacaBabe
Replied by VacaBabe on topic RE:Hiya!
You can bet good money that the first place you will find me is on a beach. I love walking in the sand and just watching the water. The waves are just amazing and if you watch close enough you can see just how talented they can be! ;)

None
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement