Skip to content
Plan your trip

Greetings!

Welcome

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Greetings!

More
16 years 8 months ago #3788 by Luke
Greetings! was created by Luke
Hello to everyone in this forum. How do the people of Aruba say their greetings? I want to know about it so when I visit Aruba then I know how to greet them.

I'm planning to visit Aruba next winter because I can't stand the cold here in the north. I always go to warmer countries when winter season arrives. So this time I'm planning to go to Aruba. Hope to see you guys in that small paradise.

None
More
16 years 8 months ago #3802 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:Greetings!
Hello Luke,

Welcome to In-Aruba.Com forums.
We hope you enjoy your stay.

Bon Bini means welcome:). Bon Dia means good mornig

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)
More
16 years 8 months ago #3813 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Greetings!
How about thank you! I assume that bon means good. What I know about bon is the bon voyage. :D

Thank you for welcoming me. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy my stay in this forum. See you on the boards. :)

None
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement