Skip to content
Plan your trip

Hey, Aruba lovers!

Welcome

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Hey, Aruba lovers!

More
16 years 7 months ago #4157 by Vionette
Hey, Aruba lovers! was created by Vionette
Hello hello! I have been researching Aruba for over a year now and my fiance and I are finally going this summer to be married. I am soooo excited!! And I'm really happy that I found this forum so I can connect with Aruba connoisseurs and others, like me, who will be visiting this great island for the first time :)

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4164 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Hey, Aruba lovers!
I always look on the internet for online forums of places I am planning on visiting. Who better to get the local information from, the people that are going or have been.
Welcome! and I'm so glad I found it here too!

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4169 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Hey, Aruba lovers!
A honeymoon in Aruba-what a wonderful idea! My wife and I weren't able to go anywhere expensive when we got married but we are making up for it now. We are coming there this summer too!

None
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement