Skip to content
Plan your trip

Ola Aruba!

Welcome

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Ola Aruba!

More
16 years 6 months ago #4581 by slurpee
Ola Aruba! was created by slurpee
Hello to everyone!

I'm glad to have found this forum because I'm looking for a good place to have vacation this coming summer. Aruba is a good place to go and I will learn a little bit more about the island before I go there.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4616 by ThomianGyal
Replied by ThomianGyal on topic RE:Ola Aruba!
Nice to meet you! I visit Aruba occasionally and am always looking for new adventures to have there. I hope you find everything you need here, and maybe even share a discovery or two with me! :)

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4624 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Ola Aruba!
Welcome, slurpee :) You will find everything you need to know about Aruba here. This is a very informative forum and everyone is super friendly. I have been to Aruba several times so any questions you have just jump on in and ask.

None
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement