Skip to content
Plan your trip

Island Drive

Welcome

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Island Drive

More
16 years 4 months ago #5286 by kiro
Island Drive was created by kiro
Someone recommended the next time I travel to Aruba that I rent a jeep and drive around the island for the day. Anyone here ever done that ? IS it worth it ?

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5325 by mitchelle15
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Island Drive
That's a brilliant idea. I've been planning this kind of adventure. I always lack of time because there are so many things to prioritize. I want to experience how it feels to drive a Land Rover while exploring the scenic beauty of Arikok National Park, Natural bridge and California Lighthouse.

None
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement