- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Hi Everyone
16 years 4 months ago #5412
by betsy
None
Hi Everyone was created by betsy
Hi there everyone. I am Betsy and I am new here. I am planning my first vacation in 5 years and I am going to Aruba. I can't wait for my vacation to get started!
None
- mitchelle15
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 83
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 4 months ago #5424
by mitchelle15
None
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Hi Everyone
Hello betsy!
Welcome from me and I'm very glad to meet you. If you want to know more about Aruba, this board is a perfect place for you. You'll learn many tips from friendly members around. Hoping that you'll feel at home.
Welcome from me and I'm very glad to meet you. If you want to know more about Aruba, this board is a perfect place for you. You'll learn many tips from friendly members around. Hoping that you'll feel at home.
None
- sofiaskyla
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6009
by sofiaskyla
Replied by sofiaskyla on topic RE:Hi Everyone
hi mitchelle,This is sofiya Thanks for your informatino. I am new to this forum and looking for informative discussion with senior members.
I would also like to share my vies and ideas about any topic.
I would also like to share my vies and ideas about any topic.
16 years 2 months ago #6011
by Philly
None
Replied by Philly on topic RE:Hi Everyone
betsy wrote:
How wonderful, you must be really excited. When is your trip? You are going to find something special to do whatever your interests. I bet you are already packing that case
Hi there everyone. I am Betsy and I am new here. I am planning my first vacation in 5 years and I am going to Aruba. I can't wait for my vacation to get started!
How wonderful, you must be really excited. When is your trip? You are going to find something special to do whatever your interests. I bet you are already packing that case
None
Time to create page: 0.911 seconds