In-Aruba Travel Portal

Introducing Myself.

More
13 years 10 months ago #5635 by Back2Aruba
Hi everyone, introducing myself here! I'm glad I found this site! I went to Aruba 10 years ago(my goodness, I can't believe it's been that long) with my mother. We had a great time! I look forward to sharing my memories and getting a chance to reminisce about the great time I had there. I hope to go back one day. I've been trying to convince my husband for some time now, but money just isn't cooperating right now. But in the meantime I will have fun sharing my memories!

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #5650 by mitchelle15
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Introducing Myself.
Welcome aboard!
There so many changes in Aruba now. You'll be amazed to see more hotels and nice beaches. Some places are fully developed and improved. It would be great if you'll visit Aruba one of these days.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5654 by Back2Aruba
Replied by Back2Aruba on topic RE:Introducing Myself.
mitchelle15 wrote:

Welcome aboard!
There so many changes in Aruba now. You'll be amazed to see more hotels and nice beaches. Some places are fully developed and improved. It would be great if you'll visit Aruba one of these days.

I will definitely get back there one of these days! I've been talking about Aruba to my husband since I married him! LOL! I would possibly like to get a timeshare one day. Aruba is definitely someplace I could go annually and knowing that all I had to pay for is the flight to get there would be great.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5694 by Ruby
Replied by Ruby on topic RE:Introducing Myself.
Welcome!

I can't wait to hear more about your previous trip. We are hoping to go about a year from now and cannot wait!

None

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds