- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Hello!
- Belisarius
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 3 months ago #5732
by Belisarius
None
Hello! was created by Belisarius
Hi Everyone,
I'm Bella, or Belisarius (it's just a nickname). I just recently traveled to Aruba for my honeymoon! I am a newlywed. (:
I look forward to sharing my experiences with the rest of you!
I'm Bella, or Belisarius (it's just a nickname). I just recently traveled to Aruba for my honeymoon! I am a newlywed. (:
I look forward to sharing my experiences with the rest of you!
None
- mitchelle15
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 83
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 3 months ago #5738
by mitchelle15
None
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Hello!
Welcome aboard Bella!
It's good to have you here. How's your vacation? For sure you enjoyed and had fun together with your hubby. Hoping to hear your romantic stories during your honeymoon.
It's good to have you here. How's your vacation? For sure you enjoyed and had fun together with your hubby. Hoping to hear your romantic stories during your honeymoon.
None
- Belisarius
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 3 months ago #5748
by Belisarius
None
Replied by Belisarius on topic RE:Hello!
Thank you both for making me feel very welcomed here. I will be more than happy to share my stories with you of how our honeymoon went. It's one of the best vacations I have ever had.
None
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds