In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba was the best vacation!

More
13 years 9 months ago #5782 by tasha424
I took yet another vacation in Aruba. It really is the best place to go and get away from it all. I always feel so good! I am new here but wanted to share my love of Aruba with others!

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #5785 by Sunl0ver363
Amen and applause! Every time we go to Aruba, the whole family has an amazing time! There is something to do for everyone, and well, this snow bird just loves the sun.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5787 by romana
I am a lover of the sun as well. I just love how the sunsets are so perfect in Aruba. If you haven't seen a sunset in Aruba you really are missing out on something really beautiful.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5794 by Belisarius
How many times have you been to Aruba? I have been lucky enough to go, but just one time for our honeymoon! I would love to go back again sometime though.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5825 by tasha424
I have gone six times so far. I have done other traveling in my life but this is my favorite place to go. I have seen enough in the world to know where I want to take my holidays!

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5831 by Nakko
I'm with you on that Tasha! We definitely have a preference for Aruba. Too lovely and too much sun to let others soak it up and not share!

None

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds