Skip to content
Plan your trip

The best Caribbean Island to visit

Welcome

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

The best Caribbean Island to visit

More
16 years 2 months ago #5788 by romana
Aruba is really the best Caribbean Island to visit. If you have never gone to one then I think it is perfect. I go every year with my husband while the kids stay at my sisters. She takes them to and from school and I get to enjoy some time with my husband! Nice to meet other people who enjoy Aruba as well.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5795 by Belisarius
You are so lucky going every year to Aruba! I couldn't even imagine doing that. That would cost way too much for the both of us to do.

None
Time to create page: 0.615 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement