Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba was nice

Welcome

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba was nice

More
16 years 2 months ago #5800 by Nakko
Aruba was nice was created by Nakko
I loved my vacation to Aruba. I really hope to return there. I am Nakko and wanted to introduce myself. I hope to get a piece of that feeling back by participating in this forum. Hello all!

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5801 by Sunl0ver363
Replied by Sunl0ver363 on topic RE:Aruba was nice
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed my visit to Aruba too. I love the water there, and we stayed in some nice hotels during our trip.

None
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement